Aug 23, 2015

8.22.15

final day of ytt 
 
My year of training has come to an end.  Today was the final day of 500hr YTT.  I still have some assignments and elective hours to complete but our core hours, and my class time with my fellow yoginis, has come to an end.  It was a very bittersweet day full of all emotions, lots of tears and lots of laughter.  
Doing the training this way - spread out over time with a small group of women - compared to the intensive way I did my 200 hour, allowed for a whole different level of absorption.  Both experiences were life changing but during this training I was truly living my yoga.  Every month brought new lessons and I watched the teachings unfold before my very eyes as life presented challenges and triumphs perfectly suited to what I was learning and the tools I'd just been given.
It was also so inspiring to learn and teach at the same time.  I was able to stay inspired and show up for my students consistently and with different knowledge to share and incorporate in my classes and sessions.
But most of all I am so thankful for the gift of my sisters in learning and life.  I feel utterly seen, supported and loved by all the phenomenal women who make up this tribe.  My heart overflows with awe and with gratitude.  It is beyond full.

No comments:

Post a Comment