Oct 20, 2014

9.9.14

yoga room progress 2

So I know this isn't the prettiest of photos but this evolution has to be documented.  I give you the sunroom - aka my new yoga room!  

This is actually a mid-range progress photo - so much work has been done already.  This room was one of the areas of the house that needed massive amounts of fixing up.  Apparently the former tenants had kenneled their dogs in there and hadn't bothered to clean at all before we moved in.  So first there was vacuuming, carpet cleaning, removal of furniture and finally trashing of soiled items.  Then we realized the carpet was completely saturated in dog pee so we trashed that as well.  Underneath was concrete, very old, very uneven concrete.  

This photo represents lots and lots of work on Russ's part to try and level the base in preparation for wood flooring.  I can picture how it's going to look and I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment