Sep 25, 2013

9.16.13

i had to add this into the post:

John McCallen
8:23 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
I had a dream that you and I were at a pool somwwhere tropical. You had a giant, docile pet iguana that would ride around quietly on your shoulder, even when you went swimming. We were in the water and a king cobra came into the pool area. It was almost 20 feet long and very agitated. 
It started spitting venom around randomly and then slid into the water next to you. You were calm and moved very slowly to get out, your main concern seemed to be that your iguana did not fall off your shoulder or get stuck in the pool with the cobra. 

You made it out fine but I was standing on the pool deck panicking the whole time until you were all the way out, then we just slowly walked away. 

Strange, huh?
Marin McCallen
11:14 AM (45 minutes ago)

to John
that just made me laugh outloud.  did you see my blog today?  posiblamente es mi iguana.  : )
i think there's a life lesson in there somewhere.... when the cobra's in the pool with you don't let your iguana slide off your shoulder. 

this is also funny to me because chepin's (property owner) son michael caught a little iguana the other day and when i looked over he had the poor thing in the pool.  like a toy.  making it swim. so it doesn't seem like a completely far fetched situation. 
--
*
John McCallen
11:15 AM (44 minutes ago)

to me
Hahahah oh my god, that is exactly the iguana from my dream - so funny. 
I like that "When the cobra's in the pool with you don't let your iguana slide off your shoulder." New motto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment