Oct 13, 2009

9.12.09

ariel

this is ariel....

www.projectgreensearch.com

please please please if you love me go to this site and vote for her! ariel is a fantastic model, and a beautiful, intelligent woman. she's forwarded me some info but pretty much it's all there if you just go to this link, find ariel's picture, (pretty sure it's on page 2) click on it and give her 5 stars.

trust me she is a 5 star person!!! it will only take a few seconds and i really want her to win because i think she deserves it. and it won't let me vote anymore : ) do it now! voting ends on the 15th.

(obviously i didn't take this picture today but i did take it so i feel i can post it for my once daily. this was a really awesome and beautiful shoot and she was such a trooper; it was soooo cold and she didn't complain once.)

1 comment: