Sep 15, 2009

9.15.09

king of the mountain

have you ever climbed a mountain? you probably, definitely should. i would go with you.
but first maybe we should practice climbing. like with a steep hill then a small baby mountain. and work our way up. (pun INTENDED! HAHAH!)
i have been thinking about climbing a mountain lately. it's on my list of things to do.
oddly enough, it's kind of hard to find someone to climb a mountain with you. they always seem to be so busy, or the timing is just bad.
and i understand. it's not like,
"will you go to prom with me?"
everyone needs a prom date. eventually someone will go to prom with you.
or, "will you go out to dinner with me tonight?"
people really love to eat. that's easy.
or even, "will you give me a ride to the airport?"
true friends do things like that.

but even if you are the truest true friend climbing a mountain with someone is a really big commitment.
i mean...
you love me, right?
what is your first instinct when i say
"would you like to climb a mountain with me this weekend?"

i don't want to throw this in your face or anything, but i would totally do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment