Nov 5, 2013

10.31.13

another year.  2013 has been my luckiest year so far. last halloween was my golden birthday and 31 is my favorite number and all the omens that a superstitious person, such as myself, would expect to go along with these auspicious numbers rolled out on schedule.  

- journey to a far off paradise.  check.
- meet the love of my life on a beach under a meteor shower on the 13th. that happened.
- carry on a whirlwind romance, literally around the world.  of course.
- take the next step into a new life of health and radiance. (i.e. get certified, start teaching yoga) obviously.
- learn another language.  claro.
- return home and relocate in colorado for real.  yes, that too. (well sort of! once a gypsy always a gypsy)
- have the most epic adventures yet!  see: posts on thailand, guatemala, corcovado, moab, etc.

-and finally, celebrate the 3113 birthday in the sedona vortexes with said love. 

things are going quite well!  i'm a little sad to be leaving 31 behind;  i loved it, gloried in it.  i do feel pretty good about all that i wrung forth from it though.  now i am 32.  which means that all my younger friends are finally in the 30's with me!  (you know who you are ; )
my hope for the coming year is to step it up even more.  what i mean by that is; just reach a bit further (or maybe alot further!) in every endeavor.  i want to become stronger, fitter, wiser, braver, more compassionate, more thoughtful, kinder, etc, etc, etc.

the stage has been set for epicness, let's see what i can manifest this year.  i love you, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment