Apr 5, 2011

4.5.11

brand new betty


so i've wanted my photos to show up larger for quite some time now but i've just been too lazy and too happy with my overall blog appearance to do anything about it.  the queen bee and i were fucking around on blogger today in an attempt to enlarge the images when we somehow, accidentally, permanently changed my format.

completely.

this caused me a surprising amount of distress for a few hours.  i'm attached to the way the blog looked.  very attached.  but if this year has taught me nothing else it is this; quit clutching on.  so rather than pulling out my hair, or spending anymore time trying to learn how to write html code (bleh no way), or scouring the internet for old blogger templates, i'm going to embrace this change.  hopefully you will too.

after all..... omnia transuent... right queenie? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment